Equity Linked Saving Scheme (ELSS): An Investment cum Tax Saving Scheme
Reasons To Invest In ELSS: Features and Benefits
MODE OF INVESTMENT
TYPES OF INVESTMENT
Features of ELSS
- Funds are managed by professionals hired by the Asset Management Companies.
- Tax Deductions are available on the investments made under this Scheme.
- The lock in period of 3years is the minimum among other Tax saving Schemes (NSC, PPF etc).
- It is market linked and in the long run returns are better compared to NSC and PPF.
- It can be started with minimum investment of Rs 500/- per month.
- Income earned from the investment is Tax Free.
Investment in ELSS Fund
Disclaimer: The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and should not be misconstrued as investment advice. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Readers are advised to research further to have more clarity on the topic. It is very important to do your own analysis and consult your Financial Advisor before making any investment based decision.